- Keep your card away from strong magnetic field
- Store it under normal room temperature and in a clean environment.
- Use a card holder to protect your card against bending or scratching.
- Do not flip, flap or fold the card
- Avoid scratching the surface of the card, especially the surface of the chip.
- Do not try to apply electricity to the chip
- Do not put stickers (e.g. photos) on the card surface, the increase in card thickness, and the dust and residuals left on the chip surface may cause rejection of your card.
- Do not hold your CU Link and another smart card (e.g. Octopus Card) together over the smart card reader at the same time