|Terms and Conditions|
The main function of the Chinese University Student/Staff ID card, commonly known as the CU Link, is for identification. The following are the rules governing the use of CU Link:
- CU Link are only issued to students registered at the University and staff employed by the University.
- CU Link is a sensitive personal proof of identity. Students/staff should take good care of their CU Link.(e.g. not for lending to third party)
- The CU Link is not transferable.
- Should students/staff lose their cards, they must report it to the University and have to pay a card replacement fee. Any loss arising from the loss of a CU Link will be the responsibility of the person who loses it and the University has no liability whatsoever.
- Should a CU Link that has been reported lost and subsequently found, it must be immediately returned to the University.
- Should any student/staff be found using a CU Link that has been reported lost, the card will be confiscated and the student/staff shall also face disciplinary action.
- When a student/staff leaves the University through graduation or termination of study/service, the
CU Link must be immediately returned to the University.
- Upon request by the University, students/staff must return the CU Link.
- Each department/unit within the University has its own individual rules and guidelines in the use of the CU Link and students/staff should understand their rules and not violate them.
- Students/staff are required to produce their CU Link for verification of status when they are requested by a staff member of the University in the execution of duty.
- Upon graduation or termination of study/service the CU Link will be automatically expired as an ID card.
- University reserves the right to change the rules concerning the CU Link at any time without prior notice.