1. After you receive confirmation of your registration from Graduate School Office, you may check with CU Link Card Centre to see if your student ID card is ready for collection.
2. When your card is ready for collection, you should come to CU Link Card Centre in person to present your HKID card for student ID card collection.
3. If you are not available to visit CU Link Card Centre in person, you could authorize other person to collect the card on your behalf. You are requested to give your authorisation in writing. The authorized representative should present the following documents to collect the card:
• an identity card of the authorized representative;
• a copy of the student’s Hong Kong identity card; and
• the student’s written authorisation (Form Download here)
4. CU Link Card Centre can also arrange the student cards on bulk basis for department’s collection upon receiving request from departments. Then, students can obtain their cards at their class/departments.